Odoo with product assembly: AXURBAIN
800 clients / 2500 interlocutors / 850 product references (+ up to 12 different options per product)
How to handle Odoo with product assembly and sub_items without resorting to MRP and heavy manufacturing processes? How to handle product options, assembly and spare parts without using BOMs and a heavy logic? This is the challenge we met with Axurbain whose core business is somewhere in the middle between semi-finished goods transformation and distribution.
We integrated the following for AXURBAIN:
- Advanced IFRS compliant & French DGFIP compliant reporting
Odoo with product assembly functions implied to reshuffle product profile, types, definitions and variants to integrate:
- Definition of a product and a sub-product
- Enumeraion of sub-products in one-to-one and one-to-many relationships
- Extension of product options from sales to warehousing and purchasing.
- Mandatory Project Approach for Sales
SALES was customized to integrate:
- Calculation of PACK or COMBINED products sales price using list prices of all sub-components in real-time
- Project relation as Mandatory to allow future analysis of costs and profits/loss per project.
- Redefined Discount integration with link to accounting.
- Redefined financial discount with link to accounting.
- Addition of an extra “PROFORMA in Quotation” feature allowing to issue proformas without committing with account moves.
PURCHASING was customized to integrate:
- Product options being passed onwards from Sales into Draft Purchase Orders
- New Just “In Time logic” modifying the push/pull rules and forbidding orders to be grouped by supplier but compelling the system to generate 1 Purchase Order per Validated Sales Order with link of the two.
- Integration of Supplier and third party reference and lead time aligned with expected delivery dates.
ACOUNTING was customized to integrate:
- New Partners / account pull system for inputing account move lines.
- Creation of a fully functional Bank Reconciliation module integrating:
- Previous bank balance integration in opening entries.
- Calculation of Gap to justify between bank reckoning and accounting journal amounts per period
- Production of a full featured report pointing out the reconciled and unreconciled movements
- Marking of reconciled entries
- Customization of Financial reports to allow N- comparisons
- Addition of reconciliation code in all mandatory reports.